7668 El Camino Real Suite 104-506
Carlsbad, CA 92009
- What if the item I want, is out of stock? If the item you want is sold out, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s a chance we may get the product you’re interested back in stock, and we’ll do all we can to accommodate your requests.
- How can I change my order? You can send changes to customerservice@simplyworkout. We will be happy to make changes to your order as long as it hasn't been shipped yet. And then, of course, we'll figure something out.
- Where do you ship from? Orders are primarily processed and shipped from Carlsbad, CA. In some circumstances, orders will be fulfilled from other locations based on inventory availability.
- Do you ship Internationally? We do. We ship to the rest of the world for $25 flat rate.
- What are your shipping rates? We offer free shipping via USPS for domestic orders over $50. For orders under $50, we charge a shipping & handling fee of $6.99.
- What is your shipping policy? Our full shipping policy can be read here.
- simplyWORKOUT is happy to accept returns and exchanges that are sent back to simplyWORKOUT within 28 days of the original online order date. To initiate a return or exchange simply visit https://www.simplyworkout.com/returns to download a prepaid shipping label.
- Pack the merchandise (unwashed, unworn, with original tags, with receipt, and free of any condition that would prevent it from being sold as new) in the original package (if possible) and send the return merchandise to: simplyWORKOUT, Attn: Customer Returns, 7668 El Camino Real Suite 104-506, Carlsbad, CA 92009. Your original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable (unless we sent you the wrong item in which case we'll happily refund your shipping charges), and you are responsible for all return shipping charges. A $5 Shipping fee for the return will be your responsibility and deducted from your refund on returns only. simplyWORKOUT will not accept responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of lost packages without proof of delivery. Items unfit for return will be sent back to you with an explanation as to why they weren’t up to snuff.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for returns and exchanges to be processed once received. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment, and simplyWORKOUT will cover the cost of shipping for exchanged goods that we send back to you. Exchanges are free.
- Please know that the time it takes for the refund to post to your account may vary depending on your bank and/or credit card company. You may read more about our return policy here.
- Some exclusions apply to FINAL SALE or SOCK / INTIMATE sale items - find out more here.
- Our international orders usually arrive within 5 -14 business days, but if it takes a little longer don’t despair.. we are working very hard behind the scenes to get your goodies to you
- When your order is dispatched and is en route to its new home in your wardrobe you will receive an email notification with your order and delivery details
- Please note SIMPLYWORKOUT isn’t liable for any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods
- SIMPLYWORKOUT is not responsible for any items lost in transit, and canceled orders of shipped items due to a refusal of acceptance of incoming tax charges will only be refunded the full price of the garments. This does not include any associated shipping charges from the original purchase.
- If your order has been sent to a destination outside of the US, customs duties and sales taxes are not refundable through SIMPLYWORKOUT. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Duties are billed directly to customers.
- Sales tax is only applied to orders shipped within the state of California. We don't charge sales tax on out of state shipments.
- Always feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Or via our web form here.
- Feel free to take a look at the care instructions here and on your garment's tags. Treat with care.