Watts Grip Socks (Barre / Pilates)
- Free Shipping on U.S. Orders over $100
- Free Shipping on International Orders over $175
- Free Exchanges within the U.S.
We understand that it can be tricky to find the right size or style for your body when shopping online. simplyWORKOUT will gladly exchange, credit or full refund on online orders with 28 days of purchase under the following conditions:
- Item(s) are in original unworn condition
- Original tags are attached to item(s)
- Item(s) purchased were not marked as FINAL SALE
- Because of their personal nature Socks and Hairbands are not returnable.
- A simplyWORKOUT return request is completed
In the case of unavailable stock on an exchange, the customer will receive a credit or full refund as preferred.
Please visit the Return Policies page for full details.
A cushioned grip sock made with soft combed cotton and sturdy PVC grip. A whimsical grip sock in a polka dot print. Fabricated in a light moisture-wicking nylon blend, featuring a slim profile, compression arch support, and flexible silicone grip. Perfect for barre and pilates.
Pointe Studio is an athletic brand rooted in the fashion industry. Gone are the days of boring, safe clothes with zero personality. Workout gear has become more than just clothes to workout in; it’s a lifestyle. Don’t be afraid to show off your individuality – It’s time to pay attention to your accessories.
It's Super Easy and Instant
- 1. YOU PICK AND BUY THE GIFT. ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR RECIPIENTS EMAIL ADDRESS.
- 2. THE RECIPIENT GETS TO CUSTOMIZE COLOR AND SIZE OF THAT ITEM.
- 3. WE DELIVER EXACTLY WHAT THEY CUSTOMIZED.
More gift options:Gift Cards
Theses are my favorite socks for barre. They keep their stickiness for a long time and are super comfy!
Comfy socks that stay in place. Great gripper sole. Love them!
I'm a barre instructor and these are my absolute favorite socks to use! They are awesome for gripping and staying stable. Love the colors of the socks and they hold up great!
love the socks
These socks are really cute, just like the photos, and most importantly very grippy!