Beach Comber Leggings - Zulu
Zulu Beach Comber Leggings // Niyama Sol
We understand that it can be tricky to find the right size or style for your body when shopping online. simplyWORKOUT will gladly exchange, credit or full refund on online orders with 28 days of purchase under the following conditions:
- Item(s) are in original unworn condition
- Original tags are attached to item(s)
- Item(s) purchased were not a 50% off SALE item
- A simplyWORKOUT return request is completed
In the case of unavailable stock on an exchange, the customer will receive a credit or full refund as preferred.
Please visit the Return Policies page for full details.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do these run small? I can't decide between M or L. In Lur've, I wear large. In Vimmia, I wear M.
Niyama Sol runs true to size but given your two excellent examples, makes me think a Large would be a flattering fit!
These beautiful Niyama Sol leggings recognize several elements of the Zulu people: the physical body, the breath or life force and the "shadow", or personality. These Zulu legging feature a pale lilac design with contrast blue gray stripes, meant to symbolize spiritual
- TUMMY TUCKING HIGH OR LOW WAISTBAND WEARABILITY
- RECYCLED PLASTIC FABRIC (84% RPET, 16% SPANDEX)
- 4-WAY STRETCH - FREEDOM IN EVERY DIRECTION
- LUXURIOUS, FORM FITTING AND LIGHTWEIGHT
- QUICK DRYING - WITHIN MINUTES SWEAT EVAPORATES
- MOISTURE WICKING - EVENLY DISTRIBUTES SWEAT ACROSS THE SURFACE
- HAND WASH - LAY FLAT TO DRY